Students are eligible for in-course scholarships. In-course scholarships are awarded to students who are excelling in their studies. Top students will automatically be considered for most of these awards, however, some opportunities do require applications. Some awards consider financial need as well as academic merit.
Current students are encouraged to visit U of T's Award Explorer to see all scholarship and bursary opportunities available.
Applications for the Dr. David Chu Scholarship in Asia Pacific Studies are due March 14. Applications should be submitted directly to the Faculty of Arts & Science.
The below Arts & Science scholarships require an application to the EAS Department:
- Ting Fang Chung Scholarship
- Reverend Doctor James Scarth Gale Scholarship
- Ross H. Macdonald Scholarship
- Okamatsu Japanese Book Award
- Chizuru Suzuki Memorial Scholarship in Japanese Literature and Japanese Studies
- Andrew Tsang Memorial Scholarship in Sino-Canadian Studies
Deadline for Arts & Science scholarships: April 1 of each year.