Transfer Credits

If you would like to or have taken a course on East Asian studies from an institution other than U of T that you would like to count towards your degree, please contact the Transfer Credit Office.

The Transfer Credit Office in the Faculty of Arts and Science processes requests for transfer credit on admission and after admission. The office also processes requests for Letters of Permission.

If you are participating in a Student Exchange Program, information about credit approvals can be sought from the Exchange Office at the Centre for International Experience.

To seek the department’s recommendation concerning transfer credits, please email the EAS Program Administrator.

In all cases, it is recommended that you seek pre-approval as far in advance as possible.