Independent Studies

Independent study courses are student initiated projects open to students who have completed 5.0 EAS credits that allow students to work one on one with a department faculty member. Normally students have taken courses with the instructor with whom they wish to work.

To enroll in an independent study course fill out an independent study form and return it to the department for approval. Make sure the form is signed by you and the instructor.

The department will enroll you in the course after we have approved the form. Please keep a copy of your form.